Monday, October 14, 2013

Gone Home

By: Mary Beth Noyes

I was glad to have the chance to go home for vacation this past week. Home for Loren and I is Michigan & Ohio and it always feels good to go back. When I arrived at the SLC airport, the gentleman at the counter said my flight was full and asked if I minded changing flights and he was sorry about the inconvenience and now I would be flying first class! Oh, man what an inconvenience, right? It was nice to have the extra room on the flight in. I went and spent some time with my twinie Angela, her husband John and her kitties Mavi and Casper.

Here is a pic of Angela and Mavi:

Then went off to Ohio and spent some time with my in-laws Larry & Lila.

This is where they live:
 

I was able to get some fall shots while I was here. Michigan and Ohio are so beautiful during this time of year. I even managed some pumpkin shots:








I was thankful for the time spent with the friends and family that I love and do not get to see very often.


No comments:

Post a Comment